The Performance of Epson WorkForce 500 – If you are looking for a multifunction printer to complete all your work both at home and at the office, theEpson WorkForce 500is worth considering. Let’s look at a brief review of the printer below. The Epson L360 has an On-demand inkjet printing method, where the classification of inkjet printing when dripping ink is removed from the print head only when needed.
In addition, theEpson WorkForce 500also has Print Direction, both Bi-directional printing and Uni-directional printing. Simply put, with bi-directional printing, you will get double the speed, but with uni- directional, you usually get some better quality, but this process will give more time for the ink to dry before adding anything else, to avoid ink saturation.
Also, recommended: Epson WorkForce 435 Driver and Software
Epson WorkForce 500 Full Software and Drivers for Windows
Drivers and Utilities Combo Package
Description : This file contains everything you need to use your WorkForce 500.
This combo package consists of the following items:
- Printer Driver v6.62.
- Scanner Driver v3.49.
- Epson Status Monitor 3.
- Epson EasyPrint v3.10
Compatible systems : Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 64-bit
Release date: 12/12/12
File Size: 22.43 MB
Scanner Driver and EPSON Scan Utility v3.49
Description : This file contains the WorkForce 500 EPSON Scan Utility and Scanner Driver (TWAIN) v3.49.
Compatible systems : Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit
Release date: 10/13/09
File Size: 11.05 MB
Epson WorkForce 500 Full Software and Drivers For macOS
ICA Scanner Driver v5.8.7 for Image Capture
Description : This file contains the ICA Scanner Driver v5.8.7 for Apple’s Image Capture utility.
Compatible systems : macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x
Release date: 09/22/17
File Size: 15.1 MB
Also, update a driver: Epson WorkForce 325 Driver and Software
Steps to Install the Driver for Epson WorkForce 500
These steps you can find below are used to install the Epson WorkForce 500 without using the CD driver.
Things that you need:
- Without the CD driver, you can still install the Epson WorkForce 500 driver. You will need to download the setup file that will replace the CD driver.
- You will also need the proper cable that will connect the printer to the laptop or computer where you want to install the driver. You will mostly find it on the box of the printer.
Follow these detailed instructions to install the Epson WorkForce 500 driver.
- Turn on the printer and the computer or laptop where you want to install. However, do not connect the printer to the computer of laptop first. You will be asked later on.
- Run the setup file that you have downloaded earlier. After you start it, you just need to follow all of the instructions that you can find on the installation wizard. It is not a hard thing to do.
- Before the installation is finished, you will be asked to connect the printer with your laptop or computer. Use the cable that you have prepared before to connect them.
- The installation wizard will automatically recognize the Epson WorkForce 500 printer. The information will be displayed on the screen of your laptop or computer.
- After waiting for few more minutes, the installation will be finished. You just need to close the installation wizard, restart your computer, and the printer is ready to use.