Epson WorkForce WF-3540 with Sharp Printing Output –Epson WorkForce WF-3540is indeed one of those all in one printer specifically manufactured for the office needs. However, the printing quality of this printer is something above the average office printer in the same class. You can see that from the printing sharp quality of this printer.
For your information, this printer has the maximum printing resolution of 9600 dpi. With that printing resolution, you will not need to worry about printing even the HD quality photo. That is becauseEpson WorkForce WF-3540will be able to give you the sharp printing output that you need even though this printer is an office printer.
Also, recommended: Epson WorkForce WF-3530 Driver and Software
Epson WorkForce WF-3540 Full Software and Drivers for Windows
Drivers and Utilities Combo Package
Description:This file contains everything you need to use your WorkForce WF-3530 wirelessly or wired.
This combo package consists of the following items:
- Printer Driver v1.53
- Scanner Driver and EPSON Scan Utility v3.791
- Epson Fax Utility v1.46
- Epson Event Manager v3.10.03
- Epson Software Updater v4.21
- Network Installer
Compatible systems: Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit
Release date: 11/07/13
File Size: 145 MB
Printer Driver v1.53
Description: This file contains the WorkForce WF-3530 Printer Driver v1.53. The Epson Status Monitor 3 is incorporated into this driver.
Compatible systems: Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 64-bit
Release date: 11/06/13
File Size: 24.93 MB
Scanner Driver and EPSON Scan Utility v18.104.22.168
Description: This file contains the WorkForce WF-3520 Scanner Driver and EPSON Scan Utility v22.214.171.124.
Compatible systems: Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit
Release date: 06/27/16
File Size: 22.4 MB
Epson WorkForce WF-3540 Full Software and Drivers For macOS
Remote Print Driver v9.91
Description: This file contains the Epson Remote Print Driver v9.91.
Compatible systems : macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Mac OS X 10.5.x
Release date: 06/23/17
File Size: 22.1 MB
Scanner Driver and EPSON Scan Utility v126.96.36.199
Description : This file contains the WorkForce WF-3520, WF-3530 and WF-3540 EPSON Scan Utility and Universal Binary Scanner Driver (TWAIN) v188.8.131.52.
Compatible systems: macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Mac OS X 10.5.x
Release date: 06/30/16
File Size: 19.2 MB
Also, update a driver: Epson WorkForce WF-3520 Driver and Software
Steps to Install the Driver for Epson WorkForce WF-3540
These steps you can find below are used to install the Epson WF-3540 without using the CD driver.
Things that you need:
- Without the CD driver, you can still install the Epson WorkForce WF-3540 driver. You will need to download the setup file that will replace the CD driver.
- You will also need the proper cable that will connect the printer to the laptop or computer where you want to install the driver. You will mostly find it on the box of the printer.
Follow these detailed instructions to install the Epson WorkForce WF-3540 driver.
- Turn on the printer and the computer or laptop where you want to install. However, do not connect the printer to the computer or laptop first. You will be asked later on.
- Run the setup file that you have downloaded earlier. After you start it, you need to follow all of the instructions that you can find on the installation wizard. It is not a hard thing to do.
- Before the installation is finished, you will be asked to connect the printer with your laptop or computer. Use the cable that you have prepared before to compare them.
- The installation wizard will automatically recognize the WorkForce WF-3540 printer. The information will be displayed on the screen of your laptop or computer.
- After waiting for a few more minutes, the installation will be finished. You need to close the installation wizard, restart your computer, and the printer is ready to use.